Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

"Would you offer the wolf with red roses all your 5's?"

"...YES!"

You still have the best dance moves and lip syncing on the net. Great practical effects and gags throughout. Seriously though, best cover of "Firework" ever.

See you in 10 years. Hopefully sooner.

Ladies Knight Ladies Knight

This reminds me of fracture Fairy tales with a bit of Dudly Do-Right thown in for good measure. Of course there are some more modern tropes sprinkled in, but it all blends well.

Honestly, this has better animation, writing, and definitely singing than several animations on TV. I'm not sure if this would make a good serial, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of Sir Knightley and his singing sword. If you do make more, please don't have him fawn over the same princess. That would be too predictable, and this animation had a few good twists.

1 Day 2 Animate: Ebola 1 Day 2 Animate: Ebola

I always enjoy a subtle political commentary.

On an even more subtle note,
how did that dog get Hepatitis?

Future things Future things

While I don't like these kinds of announcement videos, it had a couple of good moments. I liked the ending and the quick sight gags. You should look at how to use the animation API so we can pause and rewind to catch all of the quick gags.
In short, I want to see what you make in the future using this same style. Maybe make a few stock backgrounds. All too often even "good" animation has no background. Even solid colors would be an upgrade.
Of course the voice is the real star here. Even the microphone clipping is fine for this kind of "terrible" animation.

Zazzzzzzzz responds:

Thank you, I really do value people input. The actual project has backgrounds and more animation. The reason this video does not is because I lost all of the original video and audio and just made a quick and cheap copy. As for the microphone clipping, I'm trying to fix that, Its a conversion issue with flash.

Free Will Revolution - 03 Free Will Revolution - 03

I enjoyed how the camera changed from third person to first person at key momentst. This style of animating adds to the atmosphere. I also liked the cyber enhancments on the main character. I wonder how much more machine than man he may become? I think I will have to watch the first few installments now. :)

1 Day 2 Animate: Twitter 1 Day 2 Animate: Twitter

The fact that this was done in one day makes it very impressive.
At first some of the punch lines were a bit meh, but you saved the best for last! That is what pushed this from ok, to pretty funny. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it though.
My main critique is that Kelsey Grammer didn't really look right, but I can live with that as the rest were very accurate.
Maybe give him some slimming Campbell's Select Gold Label - "Why settle when you can select?"

sliding down a stair rail sliding down a stair rail

The punch line was predictable, but the gratuitous violence made it worth a chuckle or two. Maybe make the lump that falls out of the poor fellow a bit more detailed for extra gross out?
The animation should have a bit of extra padding at the end so that the audio of "My nuts." isn't abruptly cut off. The first time I only heard "My..." before the animation ended.

Mark Andrews Mark Andrews

I will admit this is not the quality I have come to expect from you, Dr. Dre. What happened to you? You used to sample real beats not stock freeware sound clips.

Beats headphones sound terrible; good job selling them to Apple!

DiamondDRE responds: